Why Day Camp?
Our day camp program is focused on helping you and your dog live your very best lives through training and behavioral wellness. We work with a small group of dogs each day on target training goals defined by each camper family as well as explore dog sports and practice manners.
Each day is a new opportunity to get a jump start on overcoming training challenges or making progress toward individual behavior, training or competition goals plus
- Curated social play when appropriate
- Physical conditioning / body awareness
- Environmental confidence
- Recall training
- Enrichment activities
- Rest Periods
- Themed activities, art projects and field trips
Our day campers also have access to our online Learning Library during their time with us which provides video and training lessons on a wide variety of subjects to continue the learning at home.
Pick up / drop off services are available in the Reno area Monday through Friday with early morning camper parent drop off available off Lemmon and North Virginia Street on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
What dogs benefit from day camp?
- Active dogs who like adventure
- Dogs who do best with short, frequent training sessions
- Dogs that enjoy learning new things
- Dogs with some types of behavior challenges
- Puppies learning basic manners and socialization
- Senior dogs who want to explore at their own pace
Dogs coming to camp should be comfortable riding in the car, being crated as well as working with compassionate, caring individuals outside their family. We do offer a pre-camp program to help with these goals. Private lessons may be recommended instead of day camp to best meet the needs of each team.
Ready to get started? Call or text us at 775-298-1552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Day Camp?
At home pick up / drop off is available in many areas of Reno and Sparks! Coming from Truckee, Carson City or Lake Tahoe? We have doggie school bus stops to meet you here in Reno. Day Camp is limited to a small group of dogs each session so your dog is guaranteed to be the star of the show!
* Pre Camp is for dogs who may need additional time to get comfortable traveling and training with Liz and our trainers. These sessions are limited to two dogs and are focused on relationship building with your dog so they can thrive and grow in our regular program!
Not sure if Adventure Day Camp is right for you? Have additional questions?
Schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation!
Call / Text: 775-298-1552 or email us at email@example.com