NASDA Working Dog Trials
Level III and Championship
3 Trials, 1 Day
[button href=”http://nasda.dog/wp-content/uploads/20190908_NASDA_Premium_RDS.pdf” target=”_self”]Premium[/button] [button href=”https://revolutiondogsports.com/store/#!/Reno-NASDA-Trials/c/33776049/offset=0&sort=normal” target=”_self”]Online Entry[/button]
Join us Sunday September 8, 2019 in Reno, CA for three Level III and Championship NASDA Working Dog Trials.
Classes Offered / Run Order
- Shed Dog Master Championship: Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3
- Shed Dog III: Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3
- Trailing & Locating III: Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3
- Trailing Brace III, II, I to follow each set up
- Urban Locating III: Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3
- Trailing & Locating II, Urban Locating II
Entry limits: All Level III classes are limited to 3 set ups. A handler may only handle one dog per set up. Entries are limited to 3 hours of judging. TL-II and UL-II are open to Level III and Master Championship teams only.